Our mission is to improve the lives of West Africans by providing healthcare education and regular medical services to rural communities in Ghana
- Develop innovative solutions to reaching and supporting those in rural parts of West Africa
- Partner with likeminded organisations in order to:
- Deliver health education and related materials
- Transport health educators specializing in general healthcare, basic first aid, hygiene and disease prevention to communities previously beyond the reach of ground based aid agencies.
- Bring doctors, nurses and needed hygiene and medical supplies directly to remote villages.
- Support the training of indigenous individuals into allied careers that further the goals of Medicine on the Move
Medicine on the Move (MoM) will utilize aviation, maritime and land based transportation to provide general health care, emergency response and trauma care, and health care education to isolated rural communities.
MoM will support and enable sustainability of local community resources by partnering with likeminded organisations and will encourage international volunteer participation to allow cross-cultural experiences and shared expertise to build community resources.